Kerry’s range of emulsifiers and texturants are used in many different applications to provide texture, improve mouthfeel and enhance shelf life and freshness. Partnered with Kerry, Caldic can respond to your changing demands such as the drive to remove gelatin in foods for a cleaner label, religious or dietary reasons. We have the portfolio and expertise to help you deliver products that exceeds your expectations. Emulsifiers work differently in each application:
Emulsifiers are added to obtain a smooth texture, reduce microbiological growth and lower the amount of emulsifying salts required to obtain a high quality cheese. In order to protect against microbiological activity and avoid dehydration, the cheese is coated with a waxy, plastic coating.
Emulsifiers facilitate the dispersion of coffee creamer and improve its whitening properties along with the creaminess of coffee.
Products such as flavoured milk, chocolate milk and recombined milk (made from milk powder and water), emulsifiers secure the desired emulsion stability, mouthfeel and particle suspension.
Emulsifiers are essential in aerated desserts, where they are used to incorporate air bubbles and provide a fine, regular and highly stable air structure that does not collapse. The also contribute to a creamy mouthfeel.
The emulsifiers provide a smooth, creamy, fine texture with a slower meltdown rate. They also help to reduce freezing time, improve whipping and stabilize the air cells.
Emulsifiers are added to improve mouthfeel, improve creaminess and assist with fat dispersion. Microbial growth is also reduced.
- Ice cream, Sorbets, Sherbets, Frozen Yoghurt, Yoghurts, Dairy, Non-Dairy Desserts
- Beverages, Milk Beverages, Dairy Beverages, Yoghurt Beverages
- Dressings, Mayonnaise, Sauce, Peanut Butter
- Chocolate, Chewing Gum, Chewy Candy, Toffees, Marshmallows, Jellies
- Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Crackers, Fillings, Doughnuts, Bread Improvers, Cake Mixes
- Noodles, Pasta, Fabricated Chips
- Shortenings, Margarines, Dairy and Non-Dairy Toppings, Fillings, Creams
- Meats, Hams, Pate
- Pet Food