Italia, OriggioFull time
We are looking for a smart, engaged, proactive person, truly passionate about the work and ready to be part of a fast-growing team.
The Financial Employee is responsible for preparing, processing and monitoring the financial administration, while maintaining a relationship with all involved stakeholders.
The Financial Employee reports directly to the Finance Director.
- Participate in the month end closing;
- Process invoices, including monitoring the accounts payable;
- Prepare and process payments;
- Research and respond to questions from suppliers and/or co-workers regarding the accounting records.
Su di te
- Problem analyses
- Organizing own work
- Focus on quality
- Customer focus
- Entrepreneurship / Initiative
Knowledge/skills and experience
- Finished a vocational education in administration
- Minimum of 3 years experience as account payable
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written
- IT tools familiar
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of ERP systems
Why working at Caldic is a good idea
Learn, grow and contribute
In order to make us a stronger, more innovative and inspiring company, we actively encourage our people to contribute their well substantiated ideas and cultivate their entrepreneurial spirit.
We give you a great deal of professional freedom and responsibility and offer you the opportunity to be decisive and work autonomously. We strongly support personal and career development.
We believe in investment in our people through on-the-job learning and formal trainings.
At Caldic you learn, grow and contribute to your success and that of our company and our customers.
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic environment, a competitive salary and compensation pack, including bonus & benefits, sized on your skills and experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, pursuant Italian laws 903/77 - 125/91 - 215/03 and 216/03.
Be part of disables or protected categories lists on the basis of Italian law 68/99 will be a plus.
Please note that we will consider only the candidatures uploaded in the system.