Caldic respects your right to privacy. With this privacy declaration we would like to inform you about our working procedure and the way that we intend to use your details.
For surfing on our website we do not ask you to provide any personal details. Every time you visit our website we do monitor your click behavior. That means that the pages that you visit, the destinations you request and the page through which you exit our website will be registered. We do this solely to measure interest for certain aspects of our website and in order to better adjust our offers to your wishes. These details are used exclusively for our own research.
NewsletterIf you have signed up for the Caldic Newsletter we will regularly inform you via email about innovations, novelties, products and market trends. Do you wish to cancel your newsletter registration? Then you can easily sign out yourself on our website.
LinksCaldic contains links to external websites. Caldic cannot be held responsible for the privacy of other websites.
How to contact usShould you have other questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices, please contact Caldic. You can send an e-mail to our corporate communication department email@example.com
How we store and Handle Personal Data of our website visitors, customers, suppliers and potential customers and suppliers.
Personal Information We Collect and Lawful Basis For Processing
We may collect and use various types of personal data about our website visitors, customers, suppliers and potential customers and suppliers.
- We will collect your [title,] first name, surname, contact information, including your email address and company name
- We may collect certain other personal information when we correspond with you
- We may collect certain personal information when you report problems with our website(s)
- We will collect certain technical information about you and your visit when you visit our website(s), (e.g. the internet domain from which you access our website(s), your internet protocol address, your browser type and version, your operating system and platform, the dates and times you access our website(s), the websites or links that you use to access our website(s), login information, details of products or services that are viewed or searched for and the full Uniform Resource Locators, (“URLs”)
How we use Personal Information
We collect and use personal data about our website visitors, customers and suppliers and potential customers and suppliers for the following purposes
- Providing you with the products, services and information that you ask us for and performing our obligations under any contracts that we enter into with yo
- Corresponding with you and recording any communications
- Sending you e-mail newsletters (you can unsubscribe at any time using links provided in the e-mails or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) and providing you with marketing information about our services, in each case if you agree
- Site management and security purposes, making our website(s) more useful for you, learning about website visitor numbers and the technology they use and improving our website and ensuring that content is presented effectively
- Administering our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purpose
- Telling you about changes to our products and/or service
- Complying with applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice and for legal, administrative and management purposes
How we share your Personal Information
As well as the parties mentioned above, we also share our website visitors’ data, customers’ and suppliers’ and potential customers’ and suppliers’ personal information, as necessary, with the following third parties:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding companies and their subsidiaries
- Selected third parties, including business partners and service providers, (e.g. providers of CMS, IT, accountancy, technical, payment and delivery services) to perform any contract we enter into with either them or you to provide our goods and service
- Other third parties if necessary to comply with our legal obligations or enforce agreement
- Other third parties if necessary to protect our or your rights, property, or safety and/or those of others
Where we transfer and store Personal Information
- The personal information that we collect from our website visitors, customers and suppliers and potential customers and suppliers may be transferred to and stored at destinations within the European Economic Area only
- As such, adequate protection for such personal and sensitive personal information will be ensured
- The personal and sensitive personal information that we collect from you will also be processed by staff who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff involved in, among other things, providing support services
- All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers
- Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website(s), you are responsible for keeping this password confidentia
- Once we have received personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access
- Our website(s) may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible or liable for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
Retention of Personal Information
- We will store your personal information for limited and appropriate time periods only as set out in our Personal Data Retention Policy
- We will regularly review your personal information that we hold to ensure that it is only kept for an appropriate time
Your Rights in Your Personal Information
- You have certain rights in respect of the personal information that we hold about you. Details of these rights are set out in our Personal Data Protection Policy
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact our Compliance Manager using the contact details set out above
- We will process all personal information in line with your rights, in each case to the extent required by and in accordance with applicable law only (including in accordance with any applicable time limits and any requirements regarding fees and charges)
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Caldic and whilst we strive to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the website or the information, products, services, and markets or related graphics. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Caldic. We have no control over the content and availability of those sites. You may use a link to our website, please only link to our corporate homepage (www.caldic.com) and please, if you do, notify us via email@example.com
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Caldic takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for changed information about any of our activities or for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.