Types of cookies
We have included a description of each type of cookie below:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Caldic Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Caldic Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Caldic Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or country).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Caldic website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with supportive third parties for this purpose.
Some of the cookies we use on the Caldic Website are from third parties that help us advertise, serve content, and measure the impact of our website. Such third parties can be divided into the following categories:
- Advertising: We use third party vendors, including Google, to display ads on sites on the internet. These vendors may use third party cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to the Caldic Website.
- Social: Some third party cookies enable the visitors of the Caldic Website to use social media features, like sharing, sending or recommending pages to others. Such third parties include, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Duration of cookie
We have set out below the period of time which a cookie is store on your computer.
- Session cookies. Session cookies are cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is when you exit the browser. They allow us to link your actions during a single browser session to allow you to use the Caldic Website most efficiently.
- Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer between browsing sessions. They therefore enable the Caldic Website to "recognize" you on your return, to remember your preferences and to tailor services to you. They may also be used to track your browsing activity across different websites and to build up a detailed profile of your browsing behaviour for targeting advertising.
Can I reject and/or delete these cookies?
You may reject and/or delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that the high quality of the Caldic Website, including the functionalities and services we provide, may be reduced or will not work as a consequence thereof.
How do I reject and/or delete these cookies?
All browsers permit that you reject and/or delete cookies either one at a time or all at once. The procedure for this depends on the browser you use. Please remember to reject/delete cookies in all the browsers you use to visit the Caldic Website. A simple search online will help you to understand how to delete cookies on the browser you are using.