Italia, OriggioFull time
For our Team of Origgio (VA) we are looking for a QHSE Manager
Every day hundreds of thousands of people around the world are in touch with a food, pharma, personal care or industrial product that has been handled with care by Caldic. We are the linking pin, connecting people, products and solutions for a better world, every day. But we go beyond connecting to ensure we deliver on our business partners’ requirements for added-value R&D, manufacturing and packaging solutions, while minimizing the environmental impact. This makes Caldic the partner of choice in innovative and sustainable solutions in life science and specialty chemicals.
The QHSE Manager is responsible for constantly strive to improve the quality of the products and services the company is currently delivering using the latest tools and technologies, he/she also maintains the highest standards on health, safety and environmental matters.
The QHSE Manager reports directly to the Managing Director.
- Assist the leadership team to develop, manage and monitor the QHSE performance of the company
- Monitor and advise on all QHSE matters, issues and concerns to ensure Company compliance with statutory requirements, Company and contractual requirements and good industry practice
- Liaise with Customers and Supply Chain, regarding QHSE matters, ensuring their expectations are met
- Responsible for Company’s QHSE processes and procedures to ensure the Company maintains its accreditations
- Responsible for management of and liaison with QHSE auditors to acquire/maintain Company’s accreditations
- Conduct audits to evaluate the effectiveness of systems and procedures, identifying and assisting implementing improvements
- Manage and monitor emergency procedures, signage, PPE, COSHH control etc.
- Report on Company’s QHSE performance to the leadership team and statutory authorities as/when required
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Conduct QHSE training courses using internal and external resources when required
- Maintain awareness of evolving industry QHSE regulations and best practice and how they could be applied to the Company’s operations
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for QHSE matters
- Produce further analysis and reports as may be required
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Provide training development programs to optimise the skills of the employees
- Make sure that our solutions add value to our partners’ businesses
- Stimulating the safety awareness among the employees
- Setting examples on QHSE performance at the management level and as a company
- Taking a pro-active approach to safety and accident prevention
- Pro-actively working to minimize our impact on the environment
- Working in close cooperation with local authorities
- Implementing and maintaining good housekeeping practices
- Investing in a high quality work and production environment
Su di te
- Strong leadership skills to constantly drive safety and quality improvements, encouraging a culture of excellence and compliance and developing the Company’s QHSE systems
- A “hands-on” implementer of processes and change
- Works together with the team in the most efficient manner
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members
- Possess strong planning, organizational, teamwork and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Knowledge/skills and experience
- Relevant engineering or technical qualifications with at least three years’ experience, in a similar sector it’s a plus
- Quality Management experience
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard is a must, BRCGS Food Safety Certification is a plus
- Ecovadis Sustainibility rating system knowledge is a plus
- Have excellent verbal and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the Company
- Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation relating to integrated management systems
- Be knowledgeable with all aspects of the above standards, relevant legislation and compliance requirements
- Be computer literate with Microsoft Office to a proficient level
Are you ready to start with us?
Why working at Caldic is a good idea
Learn, grow and contribute
Our tagline ‘Because we care’ underlines our commitment to our people, our business partners and our planet.
In order to make us a stronger, more innovative and inspiring company, we actively encourage our people to contribute their well substantiated ideas and cultivate their entrepreneurial spirit.
We give you a great deal of professional freedom and responsibility and offer you the opportunity to be decisive and work autonomously.
We strongly support personal and career development.
We believe in investment in our people through on-the-job learning and formal trainings.
At Caldic you learn, grow and contribute to your success and that of our company and our customers.
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic environment, a competitive salary and compensation pack, including bonus & benefits, sized on your skills and experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, pursuant Italian laws 903/77 - 125/91 - 215/03 and 216/03.
Please note that we will consider only the candidatures uploaded in the system.