ERP Finance Consultant
the Netherlands, RotterdamFull time
Do you get energy from implementing financial business processes? Then read on, because we are looking for you!
As an ERP Finance consultant you are part of the Global ERP team that is responsible for implementing and supporting our ERP system worldwide. We are at the beginning of a migration from AX2012 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O in the cloud. Caldic is growing very fast and there are many interesting projects around the world where the ERP system needs to be implemented.
This position is located at the headquarters in Rotterdam. You report directly to the ERP Manager.
As an ERP Finance Consultant you implement financial processes in Caldic globally in an efficient and customer focused manner.
- Implement financial business processes at Caldic entities in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Analyse and implement possible process improvements.
- Supporting ERP users globally.
- Keep documentation up to date.
- You have completed a relevant HBO education.
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in implementing financial processes or a financial background.
- You have strong communication skills in English.
- You show initiative and have a drive to continuously improve.
- You are analytical, creative and solution-oriented.
- Having knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O is a plus.
- Having worked in an international environment and with international projects is a plus.
- You are willing to travel on average 4 days per month, mainly within Europe.
- A good competitive salary
- Bonus scheme (% depends on management discretion)
- 24 holidays
- Working from home possible for approx. 2 days a week
- Company laptop and phone.
- Opportunities to develop yourself further.
- A nice working environment in an enthusiastic team.
- A challenging international working environment that is rapidly changing and growing.