Talent Acquisition Manager Europe
the Netherlands, RotterdamFull time
Are you a Talent Acquisition Manager ready for a next step in an international role? Do you have experience with full-cycle recruitment and selection? Do you get energy from working in a new role that still needs to be fully set up? Then Caldic is looking for you!
We are open to international candidates who are located in European countries such as Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, UK and France.
In this role you are responsible for the creation and implementation of the Talent Acquisition Strategy in Europe in close cooperation with the HR Director Europe.
You are responsible for the full spectrum of the recruitment process: from identifying needs and shortlisting candidates to closing successful hires within Caldic Europe.
This includes creating and publishing job ads, working together with recruitment agencies, interviewing candidates and seeking out new candidate sources.
As Talent Acquisition Manager Europe, you will maintain and improve the Caldic brand, ensuring that Caldic attracts, hires and retains people who contribute to Caldic’s growth.
The Talent Acquisition Manager Europe reports directly to the HR Director Europe. It concerns a fulltime position.
As Talent Acquisition Manager Europe, you will create Caldic’s European talent acquisition strategy. An EU-level strategic partnership with recruitment agencies for (commercial) positions in food, life sciences (health and personal care) and industrial markets (preferred suppliers) will be created and maintained. You will be responsible for the recruitment and selection of permanent positions within Europe for key positions, and will do this via own search or via recruitment agency.
Other responsibilities related to your job will be among others:
· Track recruitment KPIs (time to hire, source of hire and time to fill etc.).
· Source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks and through referrals.
· Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they apply until they onboard.
· Organize hiring events and participate in job fairs to network with potential candidates.
· Build and maintain strategy and collaboration with schools to offer possibilities to young/high potentials.
· Support local HR and management in recruitment and selection for non-key positions and non-management roles.
· Collaborate with Corporate Communication and European Marketing Team for targeted career/employer branding communication.
· Further implement of the Referral policy within Europe.
· Proactively focus on recruiting a diverse workforce and inclusive experience in the recruitment process.
· Build and maintain a freelancer network for project needs.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager with an international orientation who can work independently. It is important that you can adapt to different situations, cultures and candidates.
The working method is characterized as customer-oriented with a great focus on communication skills.
Knowledge/skills and experience:
· University work and thinking level
· Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
· Good command of English language in word and writing
· Experience with full-cycle recruitment and selection
· Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques
· Experience with social media recruiting
· Understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
In addition to a solid pay and a company pension scheme, Caldic offers a fun, fast-paced and agile work environment with ample room for knowledge building and personal growth. Our Global head-office (where you will be working) is located in one of the most beautiful spots in Rotterdam on the edge of the Euromastpark. At Caldic we value our team spirit and build on strong relationships with open communication.
Working at Caldic means being part of a community where you can always get support from experts. At the same time we strongly encourage an entrepreneurial mindset: you have the freedom and autonomy to act and take initiative to bring your ideas to life. At Caldic we give everybody the opportunity to make their mark.