Holding Entity Accountant
the Netherlands, RotterdamFull time
The Holding Entity Accountant ensures compliant accounting, reporting and tax administration of the Caldic Group’s holding entities.
• Accounting of holding entities located predominantly in the Netherlands and Luxembourg
• Processing of all accounting documents, including intercompany charges, accounts payable, payroll, loans and equity transactions
• Monthly close for the Group reporting under IFRS
• Annual close for the statutory and tax reporting
• Tax declaration with the support and guidance of Group Tax Director
• Support to the Group consolidation process, including coordination of intercompany reconciliation and Group reporting of other entities
• Communication with the Group Finance community in matters related to the holding entities’ relationships and Group consolidation
Qualified accountant or equivalent
Around 5 years of post-qualification experience
Fluent Dutch and English
Comfortable working independently
Attention to detail
Preferred: Experience in reporting to an international Group
Preferred: Experience with holding structures
In addition to a solid pay and a company pension scheme, Caldic offers a fun, fast-paced and agile work environment with ample room for knowledge building and personal growth. Our Global head-office (where you will be working) is located in one of the most beautiful spots in Rotterdam on the edge of the Euromastpark.
At Caldic we value our team spirit and build on strong relationships with open communication. Working at Caldic means being part of a community where you can always get support from experts. At the same time we strongly encourage an entrepreneurial mindset: you have the freedom and autonomy to act and take initiative to bring your ideas to life. At Caldic we give everybody the opportunity to make their mark.