Marketing Campaign Manager
the Netherlands, RotterdamFull time
Marketing Campaign Manager
Are you looking for the next step in your marketing career, eager to make your mark and ready to jump on the Caldic (double- digit) growth train? Then the position of Marketing Campaign Manager may be your best move.
At Caldic we continuously develop our capabilities and we strive to become better every day, with the goal to build long-term relationships. To add value to our company and inspiring solutions the Caldic European Marketing team is on the hunt for an ambitious, hands-on, data-driven Marketing Campaign Manager with an entrepreneurial attitude who is eager to make a difference.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager, you are responsible for generating demand through a variety of marketing campaigns on a European level. In this role you will be the key link between campaigns and Caldic’s market experts to ensure a smooth process in which campaigns achieve their objectives. You are the driving force behind the planning, design, execution, lead-generation and optimization of digital campaigns. In addition, you are continuously improving existing campaign processes to make them scalable to match our growth ambitions. You will have the functional ownership over various marketing tools (Website, Marketing Automation, Showpad) and will be Caldic’s go-to person for marketing research.
• Manage multiple campaigns, working closely together with the Communication & Marketing team to create optimized template designs, calls-to-action, and high-level content intended for in our Marketing campaigns
• Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers. Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness and business impact
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management. Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
• Own functional design & maintenance of key marketing tools (Marketing Automation, Showpad, Website, E-mail) to generate, distribute, and report on leads
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
• Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
Your Key Skills and Characteristics
• Energetic, positive team player who can also work independently
• Hand-on mentality, eager to get stuff done
• 2 to 7 years of marketing or analyst experience (B2B experience is a big plus)
• A bachelor in Marketing, Business Administration or Economics
• Data enthusiast, a master with excel
• Strong sense of ownership and customer focus
• Knowledge of and experienced with e-mail, social and advertising tools
• Marketing Automation knowledge is a plus
• Continuously looking for personal growth
• Fluent in spoken and written English
In addition to a solid pay and a company pension scheme, Caldic offers a fun, fast-paced and agile work environment with ample room for knowledge building and personal growth. Our Global head-office (where you will be working) is located in one of the most beautiful spots in Rotterdam on the edge of the Euromastpark.
At Caldic we value our team spirit and build on strong relationships with open communication. As a Marketing Campaign Manager you will be a member of the European Marketing team reporting to the Marketing Manager and work closely together with the Communication, Sales & Business development teams to reach our common growth goals. Working at Caldic means being part of a community where you can always get support from experts. At the same time we strongly encourage an entrepreneurial mindset: you have the freedom and autonomy to act and take initiative to bring your ideas to life. At Caldic we give everybody the opportunity to make their mark.
Interested? Please send your C.V. and motivation to Iris Nibbering (email@example.com) or contact her via 0615232353.