Customer Development Manager
the Netherlands, UtrechtFull time
The Netherlands, Nieuwegein
At Caldic we never stand still, but we are continuously developing our capabilities. To add significant value to our team we are currently looking for a Customer Development Manager for Caldic Ingredients Benelux.
We are distributing a broad portfolio of food ingredients, have state-of-the-art production facilities to mill and blend food compounds in Nieuwegein and we develop concepts in our R&D labs to inspire our customers and partners.
The Customer Development Manager is responsible for direct commercial sales activities for customers, and for maintaining and expending relationships with customers and prospects within our Savory segment. In your role you will report to the Sales Leader Savory.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Accountable for profitability- and sales revenue- growth with existing customers and prospects
• Take ownership of strategies and targets that will lead to accelerated growth of customers in his assigned market segment: gain, valorize and share market insight
• Responsible for prices and quotation for own customer pool, including the promotion and sales of the whole Caldic offers
• Responsible for elaborating and following of account planning for assigned key customers
• Plan and forecast segment sales
• Extensively reports market trends and sales activities through CRM: customer landscape- and battlefield- mapping, opportunity funnel management, account planning
• Minimal HBO level, preferably with a food technology background
• At least 3-5 years of relevant commercial experience (preferably food industry B2B)
• Relevant technical knowledge
• Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
• You are proactive, energetic and you have good communications skills
• Commercial and financial awareness
• Fluent in Dutch, good knowledge of English
If you can meet these requirements and you are looking for an interesting and challenging role, please respond!
• A multi-faceted challenge in a successful multinational
• A position in a team, working on Caldic’s strategic growth pillars
• An inspiring working atmosphere in a stable company
• Walking the talk ‘Because we care’ you’ll experience a warm onboarding period, guided by a Caldic buddy
• A growing salary package and extended package deal (laptop/smartphone for private use), a company car, yearly bonus plan depending on performance and result, a pension plan, discount on health insurance for you and your family, flexible working hours, 24 vacation days and homeworking
• Self-development opportunities through Caldic’s internal job market as well as a wide range of training courses (You’ll take part in a 2 year learning journey in our Caldic Academy)