the Netherlands, UtrechtFull time
At Caldic we never stand still, but we are continuously developing our capabilities. To add significant value to our team, we are currently looking for a Product Manager who will play an important role in connecting our principals with our sales and R&D team.
We are distributing a broad portfolio of food ingredients, have state-of-the-art production facilities to mill and blend food compounds in Nieuwegein and we develop concepts in our R&D labs to inspire our customers and partners. As Product Manager you will find added value in this.
The Product Manager is responsible for a broad portfolio of functional ingredients and specialties, in which you must find the opportunities with (new) customers. In your role you will report to the Technical Director.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Development of a dynamic Portfolio Plan
- Proactively set up new projects in cooperation with Sales and R&D
- Define a pricing strategy for your products
Define the purchasing policy in collaboration with your product manager assistant
- Mapping trends and developments and turning these into opportunities
- Intensifying supplier intimacy with our most important partners
- Minimal HBO level, preferably with a food technology background
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in sales or product management
- Experience with functional ingredients in the food industry (B2B)
- Strong in relationship management
- You are proactive, analytical and energetic
- Fluent in Dutch, good knowledge of English
If you can meet these requirements and you are looking for an interesting and challenging role, please respond before the 15th of August.
We are planning to have interviews in week 33 and 34.
At Caldic we value our team spirit, built on strong relationships and open communication. You will be part of a community where you can always get support from experienced colleagues. At the same time we encourage an entrepreneurial mindset: you have the freedom to act and take initiative to bring your ideas to life. At Caldic we want to give everybody the opportunity to make a difference. You can count on the support of management and other departments to make your ideas come true.
We strongly support personal and career development.
At Caldic you learn, grow and contribute to your own success and that of our company and our customers.
You will have 24 holidays per year, a company’s pension scheme with a personal contribution of 1/3, a decent salary based on experience, a bonus depending on performance and result and opportunities to develop yourself.
Are you the Product Manager we are looking for?