United Kingdom, ChesterfieldFull time
Inside Sales is responsible for direct commercial sales for our range of Specialty Chemicals and Added Value Solutions activities for smaller customers (C2/C3 customers). In this role it is important to maintain and expand relationships with the customers by proactive management.
- Sales for smaller customers (C2/C3 customers).
- Communicating with C2/C3 customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Handling new requests from non-existing customers.
- Identify opportunities and improve service level to smaller customers.
- Example product marketing surveys.
- Sales Support to the Customer Development Managers in various tasks in order to insure focus of the Customer Development Managers on developing the business at customers A, B and C1.
- Influence individual (end) customer pricing.
- Order acceptance within customer portfolio.
- Sample sending to potential new customers.
Key Performance Indicators
- Margin and revenue of C2/C3 customers
- Lead response
- Number of orders generated
- Job Requirements
- Customer Focus
- Focus on quality
- Market orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Problem analysis
- Verbal expression
Knowledge/skills and experience
- Bachelor degree preferably chemistry or business.
- Minimum 2 years relevant commercial experience
- Experience in relevant market segments
- Driven by sales
- Communication skills
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
- Commercial and financial awareness
A challenging position within a dynamic international organisation. Our culture is characterised as enterprising and driven. In addition to a good salary and a company pension scheme, we offer a pleasant working environment in an enthusiastic team.