Business Developement Director Industrial
the Netherlands, RotterdamFull time
At Caldic we are continually developing our capabilities and we strive to become better every day, with the goal to build long-term relationships. To add value to our company, and to our inspiring solutions we are currently looking for a Business Development Director Industrial. Are you a natural leader with a proven track record in the industrial market? Do you have the drive to succeed in a moving fast forward company? Then we are looking for you!
As Business Development Director Industrial, you will be responsible for the elaboration and implementation of strategic growth plans for the industrial market segments like coatings, rubber and plastics. You provide market feedback to the company leadership team regarding competitive offerings, market and sales opportunities, prospects’ needs and product development ideas. In addition you support and motivate the European sales team to work with a market/customer – focused approach and corresponding range of products, suppliers and value-added services and solutions. You actively develop the product, supplier and service portfolio across Europe.
As Business Development Director Industrial you will be part of the Business Development Team Europe and report to the Commercial Director Europe.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Track new markets and emerging trends and recommend new products and services
- Identify and evaluate new sales opportunities
- Propose and develop new strategic partnerships
- Write and implement strategic plans to achieve long term growth
- Develop and manage long-term relationships with potential customers, suppliers, influencers and key stakeholders and act key contact for large corporate accounts
- Continually develop the Caldic brand and increase brand awareness in the market place
- Work with the marketing team to develop successful marketing campaigns, materials and tools to support new business
- Implement new initiatives and exchange knowledge, experience, share success stories and good practices across our entities in Europe to increase internal expertise
You are an ambitious and natural leader and easily motivatessales and business development teams. You show a strong sense of ownership and target focus with a drive to succeed. Your working method is organized and structured. Excellent negotiation and communication skills are essential.
In addition, you have:
- Deep understanding of the “market segment”
- Experience in working with senior management to align strategies and solutions
- Experience in a senior business development role
- Proven track record of managing sales teams
- Experience with key account management
- University degree
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
At Caldic we value our team spirit, built on strong relationships and open communication. You will be part of a community where you can always get support from experienced colleagues. At the same time we encourage an entrepreneurial mindset: you have the freedom to act and take initiative to bring your ideas to life. At Caldic we want to give everybody the opportunity to make a difference.
You will be part of the Caldic Sales Academy.
We strongly support personal and career development.At Caldic you learn, grow and contribute to your own success and that of our company and our customers.
You will have 24 holidays per year, a company’s pension scheme with a personal contribution of 1/3, a decent salary based on experience, a bonus depending on performance and result and opportunities to develop yourself.