Digital Content Manager
the Netherlands, RotterdamFull time
Are you a writer and storyteller at heart with a proven portfolio of informative and engaging content? We are looking for an ambitious (B2B) Digital Content Manager to join and engage our global network in this impactful and new position. You can expect a key role in the definition and execution of the global content strategy to build brand reputation and connect with (new) audiences internally and externally. Exactly the next step you are looking for? Then we are looking for you!
You will be responsible for building the Caldic brand and online presence through the creation and dissemination of multimedia content for internal and external audiences. You’re an expert in supporting the maintenance of and content generation for the Caldic website, related microsites that may be developed, and the internal Caldic portal. You ensure that quality standards are met and that content is current, supports the strategic direction and Caldic brand, is written in a consistent style/tone of voice, and provides value to visitors/readers. You subscribe to the power of storytelling and like to take the lead!
- Develop a cross-platform multi-stakeholder content strategy & execute content plan;
- Collaborate cross-functionally to elicit ideas, information and updates to fuel content development;
- Work closely with the regional marketing communication teams to identify potential areas of improvement and recommend implementation strategies,
- Write, publish and manage content across all platforms in both internal and external channels incl. intranet, website and social media channels, mostly LinkedIn;
- In addition you will provide proofread assistance and coordinate content development by third parties (e.g. video);
- Ensure the Caldic website offers an informative and engaging experience for users, and content is appropriately tagged for search (SEO);
- Track and supply ongoing reporting metrics/web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels;
- Using Caldic’s brand identity guidelines, oversees graphic standards for website and portal;
- Keeps up-to-date on best practices in digital communications and managing web content.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in an international B2B environment;
- Excellent editorial, written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail and strong execution;
- Experience with social media management, creative and able to develop content that is original and provokes engagement;
- Highly proficient in English language or native speaker. You will be expected to write content in all different lengths and formats, from blogs to whitepapers, with a conversational, engaging tone of voice;
- Project management experience and experience with working in teams and in maintaining positive relationships with international colleagues and external parties;
- Social savvy, proficiency with popular content management systems. Experience with graphic design software is a plus;
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices;
- Self-starter, teamplayer and inspiring sparring partner, that brings in flair and flexibility!
Woud you like to stand out? Please reference a proven portfolio of clear, engaging content, including blogs, case studies, web copy, whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, how-to guides, ads, video scrips, podcast scripts, etc.!
Caldic inspires innovative and sustainable solutions in life science and specialty chemicals for the food, pharma, personal care and industrial markets of the world. Across 19 countries in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, more than 1200 employees go the extra mile day in, day out, to deliver value-add solutions for customers. We celebrated our 50th anniversary in 2020, we are an expanding organisation with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be part of the corporate communication team based in Rotterdam, and work closely with another communications colleague. You will report directly to the Director of Corporate Communications, and liaise with HR, sales and stakeholders at all levels to deliver excellent and creative content. This also includes engagement with regional offices in e.g. North-America and Asia.
- A new role with impact, we are entering a new phase with great ambitions.
- A job that will offer you a lot of freedom, but also a large responsibility.
- An absolutely competitive salary with a lot of benefits, 24 days annual leave, a great pension scheme, a beautiful, modern workplace located in a historical building at the Scheepvaartkwartier in Rotterdam.
Interested? Please apply via Babbage Company: https://www.babbage.nl/vacatures/vacature-digital-content-manager-551953-11.html