QA Compliance Specialist
Sweden, MalmöFull time
You will be part of the Nordic QHSE department and you will be operating in the Compliance team which constitutes of 4 persons. In this role you will be main responsible for the food safety management system connected to one of the production sites in Sweden and together with the compliance team you will have a shared responsibility of the Nordic Management System. The Compliance team is responsible for the below listed areas and you will be the main responsible person for a selection of these areas.
- Authorities, Certifications and Memberships contact (Including FSSC 22000, ISO 22000, Halal, Kosher, Organic, KRAV, RSPO, UTZ)
- Compliance of European and National food legislation
- HACCP and Food Safety Team
- Routines for document control
- Routines for handling of non-conformities
- Routines foHr traceability
- Supplier and product approvals
- Food Fraud & Food Defense
- Internal audits
- Verifications and validation connected to the Quality Management System
- Continuous improvement and Plan-Check-Do-Act cycle
To be successful in this role you need below listed experiences.
- Experience of applicable food and beverage legislation
- Experience of quality related work within the food industry
- Experience from Food Safety Certifications (BRC/FSSC 22000)
- Experience as external/internal auditor is meriting
- 3-5 years education as Food technician/engineer or similar
- Good general IT skills. IT knowledge within Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics AX is meriting
- Good skills in Danish and/or Swedish and English, both lingual and in writing
As a person you should be:
- Good at prioritizing
- Service minded
- Team player
- Interested in continuous improvements
Full-time employment in an organization were ownership is valued and where you have large possibilities to influence the future way of working.
Please send application as soon as possible and before 2021-06-15.
Questions about the position please contact QHSE Manager Nordic, Johanna Holmqvist +46 70 919 22 36