the Netherlands, UtrechtFull time
At Caldic we never stand still, but we are continually developing our capabilities. We strive to become better every day, with the goal to build long-term relationships. To add significant value to our sales team, we are currently looking for a new Sales Leader. A role in which you can make a real difference and collaborate to deliver outcomes that add real value for both customers and partners. You and your team will be active in Bakery, Dairy and Nutrition.
As a Sales Leader you will be responsible for achieving sales revenue and margin, and by doing so you will contribute to the organic growth of our organization.
You oversee our motivated colleagues of the sales team and assist the Customer Development Managers with sales strategy development and implementation. This includes developing sales plans that ensure growth at current customers and expand the customer base.
In addition, as Sales Leader you will be personally involved in the follow up of several Key Accounts.
In your role you will report directly to the Managing Director.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- You inspire our Sales team, and in doing so strengthen their skills and abilities to improve on both personal level and on their selling performance.
- You will set sales targets.
- Facilitate good teamwork and cooperation.
- Be responsible for the quality and the development of Customer Development Management.
- Recruit, train, and coach the sales team as well as making joined visits at customers.
- You develop and implement a sales plan for the team.
- Develop accurate account planning to insure growth at key/strategic customer.
- Implement pricing strategy in line with defined guidance and company policy.
- Insure achieving visit targets and meeting reports in due time.
- Identify and lead the development of new business opportunities.
- You provide management business information and data analysis in due time.
- Insure back up from time to time by carrying out sales activities like those of the Customer Development Manager.
People notice it when you walk into a room. As a born leader you inspire people. You are a great listener, and very able to coach your team and help them reach a higher level of performance. You are eager to learn and always seeking to improve your skills, and that of your team.
You are customer focused, result driven and have strong analytical skills.
In Addition, you bring the following knowledge and experience:
- University / Bachelor degree
- 3- 5 years relevant professional management experience
- Specific Market experience and relevant technical expertise
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM
- English, spoken and written
At Caldic we value our team spirit, built on strong relationships and open communication. You will be part of a community where you can always get support from experienced colleagues. At the same time we encourage an entrepreneurial mindset: you have the freedom to act and take initiative to bring your ideas to life. At Caldic we want to give everybody the opportunity to make a difference. You can count on the support of management and other departments to make your ideas come true.
We strongly support personal and career development.
At Caldic you learn, grow and contribute to your own success and that of our company and our customers.
To be the best in what you do, you will be part of the Caldic Sales Academy.
You will have 24 holidays per year, a company’s pension scheme with a personal contribution of 1/3, a decent salary based on experience, a bonus depending on performance and result and opportunities to develop yourself.
Are you the new Sales Leader we are looking for?