the Netherlands, UtrechtFull time
At Caldic we are never standing still, but we continually developing our capabilities. We strive to become better every day and we are in it to build long-term relationships. We are looking for a new member of the team as Sales Leader, were you can make a real difference and collaborate to deliver outcomes that add real value for both customers and partners. The markets , you and your team will be active in are Bakery, Dairy and Nutrition.
Working as a Sales Leader for Caldic you are responsible for achieving sales revenue and margin and you will contribute to the organic growth of our organization.
You oversee our motivated colleagues of the sales team and assist the Customer Development Managers with sales strategy development and implementation. This includes developing sales plans that ensure growth at current customers and expand the customer base.
In addition, as a Sales Leader you will be personally involved in the close follow up of several Key Accounts.
As Sales Leader you will report directly to the Managing Director.
You enjoy doing this:
- You inspire our Sales team, let the team strengthen their skills and abilities to improve on personal level and selling performance.
- You will set sales targets.
- Facilitate good teamwork and cooperation.
- Responsible for quality and development of Customer Development Management.
- Recruit, train, and coach the sales team including joined visits at customers.
- You develop and implement a sales plan for the team.
- Develop accurate account planning to insure growth at key/strategic customer.
- Implement pricing strategy in line with defined guidance and company policy.
- Insure achievement of visit targets and meeting report in due time.
- Identify and lead the development of new business opportunities.
- Provide to management business information and data analysis in due time.
- Insure back up by acting carrying out sales activities like those of the Customer Development Manager.
People notice it when you walk into a room. As a born leader you inspire people. You are a great listener, you know how to talk to your team and coach them to a higher level of performance. You are eager to learn and always seeking on how to improve your skills and your team.
You are customer focused, result driven and have strong analytical skills.
In Addition, you bring the following knowledge and experience to the table:
- An University / Bachelor degree
- 3- 5 years relevant professional management experience
- Specific Market experience and relevant technical expertise
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM
- English, spoken and written
At Caldic we value our team spirit, built on strong relationships and open communication. You will be part of a community where you can always ask questions and get support from more experienced colleagues.
At the same time we encourage an entrepreneurial mindset: you have freedom to act and take initiative to bring your ideas to life. At Caldic we want to give everybody the opportunity to make a difference. You can count on the support of management and other departments to make your idea come true.
We strongly support personal and career development.
At Caldic you learn, grow and contribute to your success and that of our company and our customers.
To be the best in what you do, you will be part of the Caldic Sales Academy.
You will get 24 holidays per year, a company’s pension scheme with a personal contribution of 1/3, a decent salary based on experience, a bonus depending on performance and result and opportunities to develop yourself.
Are you the new Sales Leader we are looking for?