Commercial Business Analyst
the Netherlands, RotterdamFull time
Caldic has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated professional for the role of Commercial Business Analyst!
In this data driven role you can use your creativity and strategic thinking to identify different commercial opportunities.
As Commercial Business Analyst you are responsible for collecting and analyzing commercial and market data and provides recommendations for improvement. With your business acumen and attention to detail, you provide valuable insights that will be used by multiple internal stakeholders in strategy building, pricing and gaining a competitive advantage in the field.
The Commercial Business Analyst reports directly to the Commercial Director Europe.
• Generate regular reports and provide analysis of commercial figures to support a.o. the Business Development team
• Provide reports regarding our industries, segments and suppliers
• Active communication with the Business Development Directors, Business Development Managers and Marketing Manager Europe about commercial and sales figures
• Collecting market information per Caldic Entity
• Design and create the reporting needed to monitor the performance of the initiatives worked on
• Communicate proactively with other analysts
• Provide reports of market trends based on collected data
• Use creative, innovative and strategic thinking to identify different commercial opportunities using a data-driven approach
• Generate status update about the use of central IT systems like Caldic Connect and CRM
• Collection, cleaning and processing data for IT system
• Find ways to improve processes and build efficiencies
• Support management with ad-hoc analysis, reports and benchmarking as requested
• Support and contribute to the implementation of specific projects from the Business Development team.
You are passionate about analytics and business intelligence and you are eager to explore large datasets and find meaningful patterns. Your method is characterized as solution and results-oriented, and you have strong analytical skills. You are a customer focused and result driven professional who shows a strong sense of ownership and accountability. In addition, you will need to have:
• An University degree
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
• Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
• Good knowledge of English, spoken and written
• Drive for continuous improvement in a long term perspective.
• Excellent Excel knowledge and skills and preferably in other data exploration tools
A great opportunity for a professional interested in a career within an international and entrepreneurial organization. Your workplace is located in a beautiful building in the Shipping quarter (Scheepvaartkwartier) in Rotterdam. A position with a lot of freedom and responsibility, with room for your initiatives. We offer you a complete compensation and benefits package and a pleasant working environment in an expanding, dynamic company and within an enthusiastic team.
Contact Mariya Stancheva from Michael Page at +31613076441 or MariyaStancheva@michaelpage.nl quoting reference JN-022021-2013411 for more information or apply directly on our website. After first screening your application will be handled by Michael Page.