Corporate Communication Manager
the Netherlands, RotterdamFull time
As Corporate Communications Manager at Caldic you will be accountable for defining and delivering our Corporate Communications strategies aligned with our business plan and objectives. You will lead and execute the Corporate Communication function. You are an active partner for our senior executive team and actively promote our company.
You report to the CEO. Your responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute corporate communications plans that are aligned with business objectives
- Lead and coach the corporate communication team of 3 people
- Development, planning and execution of the brand strategy
- Develop and maintain our website and ensure interesting web content
- Manage corporate house style for all communications tools
- Managing and working with external agencies for creative collateral
- Optimization of social media communication strategy and responsible for social media accounts
- Development of internal and external newsletters, press releases, annual report and campaigns Monitor, evaluate and report on the impact of communication programs and activities
- Advise senior management and peers on external communications that could affect company reputation
- Work together with the regional marketing teams to support communicating the right marketing strategy
- Provide internal communications guidance to senior management and other key internal stakeholders
You easily engage and collaborate with others and have a strong ability to build relationships. You like to work independently and actively take your own initiatives. You have a strong ability to build and maintain positive relationships and can quickly familiarize yourself with new issues. Organizational and business savvy with proven ability to interact and influence at all levels. A pro-active and pragmatic approach and hands-on mentality are essential within our entrepreneurial company. Your work method can be described as accurate and diligent.
Your qualifications and experience:
- University degree in Communication or comparable
- 10 years corporate communications or related area
- Fluent Dutch and English
A great opportunity for a professional interested in a career within an entrepreneurial, international and professional organization that offers long-term career opportunities. It’s a job that will offer you a lot of freedom, but also a large responsibility and interesting challenges.
A beautiful modern workplace at our headquarter located in a historical building at the Scheepvaartkwartier in Rotterdam. An ownership culture based on entrepreneurship and integrity and a hands-on mentality.