Managing Director China
China, ShanghaiFull time
Caldic has an exciting opportunity for the job of Managing Director in China! As Managing Director China you will be responsible for the development and implementation of plans for organizational growth and business development. The development is focused on growth in customer and supplier portfolio together with EBITA/MM and geographical expansion as well.
As Managing Director China you are interested in and able to act according to the Chinese culture and build relationships. In this role you will report to the CEO Asia Pacific.
- Develop a growth strategy for the organization.
- Lead and inspire the team to strengthen their skills and abilities to improve personal and organizational performance. Create ownership and excellent teamwork.
- Meet and integrate all activities with the company’s requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Create opportunities to invest in fixed assets to develop new services/capabilities for adding value to our sales/customers and for our suppliers.
- Identify new market opportunities and create new partnerships and business relationships.
- Gain and analyze sales, product and marketing information, statistics, indicators and trends.
- Manage and report on business performance and sales activities in order to attain sales and profit growth.
- Manage costs and investments and all factors affecting a profitable performance.
- Set up year plan for Marketing & Communication, HR, IT and QHSE.
The person we are looking for has high integrity, commitment and possess a strong work ethic. You have the ability to manage and empower employees and to mix a performance culture with human empathy. Your personality can be described as entrepreneurial, result driven and pragmatic. You have strong analytical and communication skills and a hands on mentality.
In addition, you will need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant management and commercial experience
- University degree level
- Background in food or chemical industry
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Financial knowledge
- Understanding of added value services for our customers
A responsible and challenging job within an international company. We offer you a complete benefits package and a pleasant working environment in an enthusiastically dynamic experienced team!