Water Treatment Process Engineer
Due to the expansion of our company, for our Origgio (Va) offices we are looking for a technician with experience in the water treatment field.
You will support the sales organization and in this role you act as a customer-supplier interface and you provide technical support to customers during the sales processes: choosing the technology, collecting info, designing projections with specific tools, submitting quotes and finalizing detailed technical documentation.
Our technologies are:
- Membrane separation systems for Water and Waste Water applications (UF, MBR, RO);
- High purity desalination systems (Ionic exchange resins, EDI);
- Autocleaning Filtration (screen, cartridges, Media, disk);
- Multimedia: Active Carbon;
- Bacteria removal system: UV;
The next requirements are a must:
- A degree or Diploma in Chemistry or Environmental Sciences or Environmental engineering;
- Technical knowledge about sizing: biological plants/MBR and possibly pressurized membrane systems (MF, UF, RO) and resins
- At least 4-5 years experience in water treatment;
- Very good knowledge of the English language;
- Problem solving
- Dynamic and flexible style
There will be the possibility that you’re requested to make short, national trips, to support the sales activities.
Why working at Caldic is a good idea
Learn, grow and contribute.
In order to make us a stronger, more innovative and inspiring company, we actively encourage our people to contribute their well substantiated ideas and cultivate their entrepreneurial spirit.
We give you a great deal of professional freedom and responsibility and offer you the opportunity to be decisive and work autonomously. We strongly support personal and career development.
We believe in investment in our people through on-the-job learning and formal trainings.
At Caldic you learn, grow and contribute to your success and that of our company and our customers.
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic environment, a competitive salary and compensation pack, including bonus & benefits, sized on your skills and experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, pursuant Italian laws 903/77 - 125/91 - 215/03 and 216/03.
Please note that we will consider only the candidatures uploaded in the system.