Water Treatment Process Engineer
Due to the expansion of our company, for our Origgio (Va) offices we are looking for a technician with experience in the water treatment field.
You will support the sales organization and in this role you act as a customer-supplier interface and you provide technical support to customers during the sales processes: choosing the technology, collecting info, designing projections with specific tools, submitting quotes and finalizing detailed technical documentation.
Our technologies are:
- Membrane separation systems for Water and Waste Water applications (UF, MBR, RO);
- High purity desalination systems (Ionic exchange resins, EDI);
- Autocleaning Filtration (screen, cartridges, Media, disk);
- Multimedia: Active Carbon;
- Bacteria removal system: UV;
The next requirements are a must:
- A degree or Diploma in Chemistry or Environmental Sciences or Environmental engineering;
- Technical knowledge about sizing: biological plants/MBR and possibly pressurized membrane systems (MF, UF, RO) and resins
- At least 4-5 years experience in water treatment;
- Very good knowledge of the English language;
- Problem solving
- Dynamic and flexible style
There will be the possibility that you’re requested to make short, national trips, to support the sales activities.
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic environment, a competitive salary and compensation pack, including bonus & benefits, sized on your skills and experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, pursuant Italian laws 903/77 - 125/91 - 215/03 and 216/03.