the Netherlands, RotterdamFull time
As Pricing Leader you are responsible for developing, implementing and managing strategic pricing programs to deliver profitable growth through pricing. You lead the development and implementation of pricing strategies, including pricing analytics, pricing governance and maintenance.
This is a key role where you are responsible for the optimization and continuous improvement of pricing strategy and supporting current and future business opportunities.
The Pricing Leader will report to the Commercial Director of Distribution Europe.
- Drive the development of pricing programs to maximize profitability across all customer segments and products
- Work with management to develop and implement pricing strategies for
products and channels
- Closely work with other business units, collect required information and feedback
- Build and update perspective on key pricing trends and opportunities
- Drive pricing analyses, determine implications for the business, present findings and recommendations to senior management in pricing councils
- Define, develop and implement overall pricing toolkit and methodologies
- Plan, coordinate, implement and track pricing pilots
- Monitor and report key pricing metrics
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, marketing, business administration, industrial engineering or equivalent
- Experience in pricing and management with a proven track record of positive results
- Demonstrated ability to convert pricing theory and strategy into strong business plans
- Demonstrated ability to understand and influence field and sales organizations
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding in statistics, customer research and other pricing techniques
A great opportunity for a professional interested in a career within an entrepreneurial and professional organization that offers long-term career opportunities. It’s a job that will offer you a lot of freedom, but also a large responsibility and a number of challenges. A challenging position within a dynamic international organization.