Account Product Manager Food Ingredients & Chocolate
Italy, OriggioFull time
For our Origgio (Va) offices we are looking for a new Account Product manager. He/She is responsible for direct commercial activities (sales and purchase) and maintaining and expanding relationships with suppliers and customers. He/She will be also responsible for the budget for his business, according with the Division Manager.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships;
- Promoting and selling marketed solutions to food and dietary supplement;
- Appointed for Marketing and reporting on commercial activity, sales performance, new business development and competition activity;
- Appointed for budgeting activity;
- Good communication and commercial skill;
- Set up account strategy (proposition, visits, targets,);
- Identify and grow opportunities within market segments and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs;
- Gain and analyze complete market insight, indicators and trends of the assigned market segment and its (potential) customers;
- Reduce business complexity improve financial security;
- Pipeline planning with projects, sales targets, visit targets, potential margins, values, volumes;
- Manage and control aftersales activities;
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards;
- Agreements and follow-up on payment terms;
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting supplier relationships;
- Harmonize communication flow (reporting, technical training, …);
Market research of the assigned products;
- Identify potential opportunities for new products and/or suppliers;
- Pipeline planning with new opportunities, sales targets, visit targets, values, volumes;
- Pricing policy and profit calculation;
- Purchasing forecast;
- Analyze & reporting data monthly and quarterly.
- Customer Focus
- Result focused
- Problem analyses
- Team working
- Market Orientation
Knowledge/skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree, preferably in food ingredients
- Minimum 2-5 years commercial experience (B2B sales) in relevant market
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written
- MS Office with focus on Excel and Power Point
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary and compensation pack, including bonus & benefits.
Why working at Caldic is a good idea
Learn, grow and contribute.
In order to make us a stronger, more innovative and inspiring company, we actively encourage our people to contribute their well substantiated ideas and cultivate their entrepreneurial spirit.
We give you a great deal of professional freedom and responsibility and offer you the opportunity to be decisive and work autonomously. We strongly support personal and career development.
We believe in investment in our people through on-the-job learning and formal training. At Caldic you learn, grow and contribute to your success and that of our company and our customers.