French speaking Personal Assistant
the Netherlands,Full time
As Personal Assistant you provide organizational, secretarial and administrative support to the Director Distribution Europe. You efficiently manage his busy schedule and mailbox and structure his daily work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing agenda’s and organizing meetings and appointments
- Keeping minutes, monitor progress as and send reminders
- Coordinate and book all travel, including flights, hotels etc
- Organizing events and meetings, including planning, logistics and follow-up
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Archive management and performing office management tasks
Travelling to European entities is required, approximately once per quarter.
You are service oriented and well organized and have a pro-active attitude. The ability to work in a fast-paced culture where multitasking and hands-on collaboration and communication are critical to success. You are able to keep an overview and know how to prioritize your work. You enjoy balancing numerous responsibilities at once and can shift focus when needed. It is no problem for you to finish tasks under deadlines and you can logically consider problems and easily come up with potential solutions. Besides excellent organization and communication skills you have the following knowledge and experience:
- Excellent communication skills in French: native speaker
- English: strong written and verbal skills, additional knowledge of Dutch is a bonus
- Bachelor level acquired through either education or experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
A great opportunity for a professional interested in a career within an entrepreneurial and professional organization that offers long-term career opportunities. It’s a job that will offer you a lot of freedom and a large responsibility. A challenging position within a dynamic international organization.