9 August 2018
United Kingdom, Chesterfield
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone.
- Answering and referring inquiries.
- Maintains security by following procedures.
- Monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Orders Packaging and PPE work wear.
- Additional administration duties.
- Part Time / Job Share 4.5 hours per day 22.5 hours per week (hours negotiable)
You will need to have an enthusiastic and energetic personality, you will need to have excellent communications skills with customers, suppliers and colleagues. In addition, you will need to have:
- Relevant front of house experience in a business environment.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- A smart / business dress appearance.
A challenging position within a dynamic international organisation. Our culture is characterised as enterprising and no-nonsense. In addition to a good salary and a company pension scheme, we offer a pleasant working environment in an enthusiastic team.
Established over 25 year's ago, operating from two locations, Caldic UK is a distributor of chemical products including Acids, Lye's, Solvents and Speciality Chemicals. Its close cooperation with many international producers, its broad range of added value services coupled with a complimentary product range and its modern, well equipped logistic facilities make Caldic UK a respected partner with UK industry. We are a customer-centric organization focused on delivering high quality and cost effective solutions. Adding value to the business of our customers and suppliers by innovation is our core value. Our ambition is to be a trustworthy partner for supplier and customer, to safeguard their business while offering an honest and innovative partnership that brings the best to both worlds.
Caldic UK is part of Caldic, a full-service distributor engaged in the production and distribution of food ingredients, chemicals, health care- and technical solutions. Since the foundation in 1970, it has expanded to a global company with 1100 employees. At the moment Caldic is represented in 17 countries with more than 40 locations in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America.