United Kingdom, ChesterfieldFull time
You would be responsible for the management of all the HR needs within the company. Your duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Monthly Payroll
- PAYE reconciliation
- P11D creation and responsibility for all expenses & benefits
- Absence and Holiday control
- GDPR management and control of personal data
- Cash and credit card expenses
- Disciplinary meetings and administration
- Grievance procedures
- Company car management and leasing agreements
- HR inductions
- Exit Meetings
- Staff Management
- Knowledge of TUPE regulations and company mergers
- Monthly reports
- Quarterly group reports
You would report directly to the Managing Director and have responsibility for one direct report - HR Advisor / PA.
The role requires exceptional interpersonal qualities and you should be able to relate to colleagues at all levels.
CIPD qualified desirable.
Your personality can be described as enterprising, enthusiastic and energetic. You will need to have a strong commercial understanding and an efficient persona. Your method is characterised as solution and results-oriented, and you have strong analytical skills. In addition you will need to have:
- Strong communication skills (on all different levels)
- Relationship builder
- Proven team leadership and management skills
- Attitude of continuous improvement
- Motivated, self-driven
- Good Project Management skills
- Good time management skills
- Flexible approach to work
A challenging position within a dynamic international organisation. Our culture is characterised as enterprising and no-nonsense. In addition to a good salary and a company pension scheme, we offer a pleasant working environment in an enthusiastic team.