Team Leader, Customer Care
Denmark, HedenstedFull time
We are looking for an analytical and service-minded daily manager for our team of three dedicated employees in Caldic Denmark in Hedensted. We expect you to bring the team to the next level and ensure efficient and aligned work processes - and at the same time maintain a high service level towards our customers.
Your task will include:
- Daily team leader of Customer Care employees in Caldic Denmark including performance interviews, team development, employee satisfaction etc.
- Implement and maintain structured and aligned work processes for order handling in general.
- Super user of Microsoft Dynamics AX and other IT-systems
- Training of new Customer Care-employees
- Disposal of external inventory
- Responsibility of handling restricted substances etc.
- Participate in the daily tasks of the Customer Care-team including:
- Handling of sales and purchase orders within the pharmaceutical markets - mainly export orders.
- Ensure good and professional customer service
- Transport bookings
- Back-up to sales managers
- Handling of complaints
- Ad hoc tasks within customer care
As a team leader in Caldic Denmark we expect you to be independent and lead the way. You focus on people and know how to motivate and involve your employees and to set a clear direction.
Apart from being service-minded and analytical, we expect you to be able to work independently and to achieve results. You have a good business sense and are aware that our customers should always be the focus of attention.
- Experience within customer service/order handling
- Experience within supervision/management
- Education within supply chain or business, preferably on a bachelor level or higher
- Super user within IT, preferably experience from Microsoft Dynamics AX
- English and Danish, written and spoken, on proficiency level
- Experience within determining and implementing new working procedures
- Experience within handling of pharmaceuticals, API’s or chemicals would be an advantage
We offer you to become part of a well-established company which develops rapidly. We have a positive work environment in an open and dynamic culture focusing on the employees. You will be in close contact with customers and suppliers from all over of the world and with colleagues in other Nordic countries.
We offer you canteen scheme, pension scheme, health care scheme and good colleagues.
Your workplace will at our office in Hedensted, and the position is full-time.
Please upload applications before 5th August 2018.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact HR Manager, Heidi Bang Rasmussen on phone number 76 75 21 12.
Caldic is engaged in the production and distribution of chemicals and food ingredients. Since the foundation in 1970, Caldic has expanded to a global acting company with about 1100 employees. At the moment Caldic is represented in 18 countries with more than 40 locations in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. We are a customer-centric organization focused on delivering high quality and cost effective solutions. Adding value to the business of our customers and suppliers by innovation is our core value. Our ambition is to be a trustworthy partner for supplier and customer, to safeguard their business while offering a honest and innovative partnership that brings the best to both Worlds.
Caldic continues to expand and develop its activities in the Nordic countries, and we have approx. 160 Nordic colleagues in our offices/production sites in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland.