Caldic’s Release Agents will help reduce any ‘sticky situation’ and will meet specific application, equipment and food processing requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard and customized solutions to meet your specific requirements
- Available for a variety of application systems
- High smoke point options
- Targeted viscosities
- Soy-free/collagen-free/organic/ non-GMO/allergen-free options
Alube Factor Plus SF
Ingredient Declaration: Water, Mono & Diglycerides, Sunflower Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Acetic Acid, Soy Fatty Acids, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Dimethylpolysiloxane (antifoam). Water soluble emulsion, so it can be diluted as required. Soy-allergen free (soy fatty acids are from refined, bleached, and deodorized soy)
- Applied as a release agent on drying surfaces, grids, screens, pans, and belts that are used in the production of coated and uncoated meat products.
- Can be applied via spray system for efficient use.
Ingredient Declaration (Daminet): Soybean oil, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Mono & Diglycerides
Ingredient Declaration (Daminet SF): Canola Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Mono & Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid
- Economical and highly effective release agent specifically designed to release netting from ham, turkey, and beef roasts.
- Nets are pre-soaked in a blend of Daminet and acidified water and placed over the raw roasts.
- Upon smoking or cooing, nets may be peeled away from the roasts easily and effectively with little or no tearing of the meat.
Lesoy Blend 10 SF
Ingredient Declaration: Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Lecithin
- Soy-free release agent
- Can be applied to various types of belts and equipment
- Effective release agent for belts involved in various types of meat processing
Ingredient Declaration: Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin, Soy Fatty Acids, Dimethylpolysiloxane (antifoam)
- Sprayable release agent
- Application to bakery troughs allows effective release of dough
- Applied on bread and roll pans, as well pizza pans prior to depositing the dough pieces for effective depanning after baking
- Also used in “brown ‘n serve” applications
Ingredient Declaration: White Mineral Oil, Soy Lecithin
- Effective release agent specially formulated for high temperature applications where minimal gumming and polymerizing are desired
- Ideal for band ovens and moving plate lines
- Effective release of pizza dough from baking pans