Export sales manager within Food Ingredients
Denmark, RødovreFull time
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced export sales manager to handle our sales of own produced food ingredients to customers, primarily outside the EU. You will be part of our sales team consisting of sales manager colleagues and customer care colleagues.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsibility of existing customer portfolio
- Expansion of sales to new countries
- Developing our product portfolio in cooperation with our application team and colleagues in sales
- Driving sales and actively developing long term relations to customers
- Planning and conducting customer seminars, trainings, and presentations
- Active follow-up on inquiries and quotations
- Ensuring fulfilment of budget
As an Export Sales Manager in Caldic Ingredients Denmark we expect you to be result-oriented and outgoing with strong presentation skills. You see opportunities and have a natural flair for business and a strong interest in the food ingredients market.
- Commercial and international experience from the food ingredients industry
- Preferably with an educational background from food ingredients
- Experience from and good understanding of IT-systems and structure including Microsoft Office and business-related systems
- Business fluent in English and Danish, written and spoken
- Your daily workplace will be in Rødovre, but there will be substantial travel activity in this position to visit customers and distributors
We offer you to join an exciting and dynamic company with good potential for development. You will get a wide surface of contact to colleagues at our site in Rødovre, colleagues on other sites in Denmark and abroad, and customers from all corners of the world.
We offer you canteen scheme, pension scheme, health care scheme and good colleagues.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Managing Director, Steen Nordmark, on +45 76 75 21 28.
Caldic is engaged in the production and distribution of chemicals and food ingredients. Since the foundation in 1970, Caldic has expanded to a global acting company with about 1100 employees. At the moment Caldic is represented in 18 countries with more than 40 locations in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. We are a customer-centric organization focused on delivering high quality and cost effective solutions. Adding value to the business of our customers and suppliers by innovation is our core value. Our ambition is to be a trustworthy partner for supplier and customer, to safeguard their business while offering a honest and innovative partnership that brings the best to both Worlds.
Caldic continues to expand and develop its activities in the Nordic countries, and we have approx. 160 Nordic colleagues in our offices/production sites in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland.