United Kingdom, ChesterfieldFull time
As a Commercial Assistant / Internal Sales Person you will be responsible for both the administration and care of existing customer accounts. Your role will include processing sales orders, purchase orders, along with ensuring stock levels are maintained and managing timely deliveries. You will also contribute in commercial activities to attract prospective customers in conjunction with our team of externally based Product Sales Managers. You will maintain close contact with existing customers creating a valued customer relationship. You will advise customers on pricing and delivery lead times and handle queries and enquiries within a predetermined framework.
- The candidate that we are looking for is commercially aware, customer orientated and should have an entrepreneurial and “can do” approach to business.
- The role requires exceptional interpersonal qualities. You should be able to relate to customers and colleagues at all levels.
Your personality can be described as enterprising, enthusiastic and energetic. You will need to have a strong commercial understanding and an efficient persona. Your method is characterised as solution and results-oriented, and you have strong analytical and communication skills. You will act as a full partner for your relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues. In addition, you will need to have:
- Relevant sales order / purchase order processing experience in a business-to-business environment
- Previous internal sales experience.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience of chemical distribution would be preferred but not essential.
A challenging position within a dynamic international organization. Our culture is characterized as enterprising and no-nonsense. In addition to a good salary and a company pension scheme, we offer a pleasant working environment in an enthusiastic team.