Denmark, HedenstedFull time
We are looking for an all-round Communication Officer who can independently run our communication activities in the Nordic countries. Based in Hedensted you will cooperate closely with sales and development colleagues in Norway, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark and with the communication team at our headquarters in Rotterdam.
Your principal task will be to ensure the visual and communicative expression of Caldic in the Nordics, and you will take responsibility of the whole process from strategy making to preparing all marketing material. Your tasks will cover a wide field including, but not limited to:
- Developing and preparing marketing material, including preparing texts, setting up marketing material together with an external partner, preparing presentations, advertisements, newsletters, labels etc.
- Coordinating and planning customer seminars and exhibitions in the Nordic countries
- Updating and maintaining Nordic websites
- Communicating and sparring together with colleagues in Rotterdam
- Implementing and preparing strategy and budget for communication in the Nordic countries
- Heading communication projects
- Other hoc tasks within communication/marketing
- Inspiring sales colleagues – sparring with them about opportunities
As a Communication Officer at Caldic in the Nordics we expect you to be able to create new and innovative solutions independently, paying attention to details and in a structured manner. You will cooperate with different sales teams, and it is therefore important that you are able to prioritize your tasks and find the right balance between focusing on the details and creating results. You are service-minded and cooperative and are able to create win-win solutions both internally and externally. You are able to maintain the helicopter view and challenge your colleagues in the sales teams, but you are also willing to roll up your sleeves and carry out the tasks independently. We expect that you:
- Have a bachelor or masters degree within marketing or communication
Have 3-5 years of experience with a wide range of tasks within communication/marketing
- Have strong written communication skills, and preferably have experience with B2B communication within food ingredients and industrial industries.
- Have experience within social and digital media
- Preferably experienced in e-mail marketing and online marketing
- Speak and write English fluently, preferably also fluent in Swedish and Danish
- Very experienced in Office
- Preferably have knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- Have experience in CMS systems (Sitecore preferably)
You should expect some travel activity to our offices in the Nordic countries and to Rotterdam (The Netherlands).
We offer you to join an exciting company in a rapid development and with a good work environment. Your surface of contact will be broad internally and externally. We offer your canteen scheme, pension scheme, health scheme - and influence on your own workday.
Caldic in Denmark consists of two companies: Caldic Ingredients Denmark, selling and producing food ingredients, and Caldic Denmark, selling pharmaceutical and chemical raw materials. This division has been made to provide each field of expertise with the necessary attention, and to utilize the specialized knowledge of our employees in the best way possible. We have a close cooperation across companies, countries and industries, for the benefit of our partners. Caldic Denmark’s headquarters are located in Hedensted. In addition, we have offices and production facilities in Copenhagen, as well as a production in Silkeborg. Additionally, in Copenhagen we have our Food Innovation Centre.
Caldic Denmark and Caldic Ingredients Denmark are part of Caldic, a full-service distributor engaged in the production and distribution of food ingredients, chemicals, health care- and technical solutions. Since the foundation in 1970, it has expanded to a global company with 1100 employees. At the moment Caldic is represented in 17 countries with more than 40 locations in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. We are a customer-centric organization focused on delivering high quality and cost effective solutions. Adding value to the business of our customers and suppliers by innovation is our core value. Our ambition is to be a trustworthy partner for supplier and customer, to safeguard their business while offering an honest and innovative partnership that brings the best to both worlds.