France, Roissy Charles des GaulleFull time
As General Accountant you are part of the Finance Department. You will join a small team and your main missions will be:
- Maintain the general ledger account, enter purchase invoices, book general expenses, manage supplier's sub-ledger and justify the balance sheet accounts (analysis by cycles)
- Participate actively to the monthly, quarterly and annual closing (reporting group, cut off, accruals, and provisions)
- Ensure the management of the assets
- Control and register sales team expenses
- Prepare and establish tax declaration (VAT, CET, etc..)
Your personality can be described as curious, autonomous and accurate. You have strong analytical and communication skills and you take initiatives, which will help you to carry out your missions.
In addition you will need to have:
- An advanced education in accounting, type BTS/DCG
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a position of accountant ideally done in an expert accountant or auditing firm
- A good level of English
- A good knowledge of Excel and you are comfortable with computers
A challenging position within a dynamic international organization. Our culture is characterised as enterprising and no-nonsense.
Caldic is engaged in the production and distribution of chemicals and food ingredients and in technical business. Since the foundation in 1970, Caldic has expanded to a global acting company with about 1100 employees. At the moment Caldic is represented in 17 countries with more than 40 locations in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. We are a customer-centric organization focused on delivering high quality and cost effective solutions. Adding value to the business of our customers and suppliers by innovation is our core value. Our ambition is to be a trustworthy partner for supplier and customer, to safeguard their business while offering an honest and innovative partnership that brings the best to both worlds.